Monday, April 18, 2016

You never know who's ready

We have been seeing some awesome miracles in our area these past few weeks! Brother Francis Gonzales has been coming to church every week and he even has a white shirt and tie and looks like a missionary! We've been talking with the Branch President, whom he knows, and we decided that we want to start taking him along to some of our appointments so he can also share his testimony as well as hear the lessons again by coming with us! He's that good of an investigator! Super faithful! Even reads the Book of Mormon in his spare time at work! That's been a miracle!

Another miracle! Sister Lisa Edoloverio came to General Conference last week and came again yesterday! Yesterday in our lesson with her, she kept thanking Heavenly Father in her prayers that He had shown her the "true church" is what she said! She said this as well, "My life is pretty good and we've been blessed by the Lord greatly! (they're pretty well off in terms of financial situation) but even though we've had so many blessings come from God, I've always felt like there has been something missing in my life. And I want my daughter to grow up knowing and believing in Jesus. I've gone to so many churches but have still felt that emptiness. But here, its different. I feel like this is the thing that's been missing in my life. I prayed to God to know what to do and then a few days later... you two showed up at my door! I believe that was a sign from Him that this is what I should do." I WAS SHOCKED! And of course ecstatic! I know that Heavenly Father loves His children and answers their prayers! This is especially amazing because I honestly didn't think, after we had met her, that she was going to progress... That's something I've learned... never give up on anyone. Sometimes its not their time, but the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Anyways, that's probably the only story I'll tell now... I'm a little short on time but thank you for everything!

Ingat!

Elder Navarro


No comments:

Post a Comment